Getting a good SEO consultancy Singapore company such as Shark Web or Foretec will help you identify many of your current website’s weak points when it comes to search engine optimization (both on site and off site factors) as well as give you tips on how to improve it further. But luckily you’re on my website, and so I will also share with you some of the top tips when it comes to SEO.
1) Always make sure to name all of your posts and type in your meta description and tags / keywords appropriately. Do not leave it empty but also do not stuff it with nonsense. Make sure to name them all appropriately.
2) Talk about your business on local, related forums. This will help to give your website a nice little boost in the search engines.
3) Make sure to set up social media accounts for your business and website. Get onto Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and whichever that is relevant and will help you reach out to more suitable audience (e.g. there is no point using Instagram if you sell industrial ball bearings).
4) If it’s possible to get reviews on these social media sites, make sure to get them from your customers and hopefully they are good reviews with 5 stars!
5) Always link all your social media accounts with your business website. This way, Google search engine will know that all these web properties are actually highly connected and will reward your website with better ranking.
6) Remember to tag all of your photos on your website with the alternate tag. This is something which is ridiculously simple but many business owners actually forget or do not know they should do this. This is so as to allow Google search engine to index your images – otherwise it has no way of doing so.
7) If you have a blog on your website, try to keep it updated as often as possible while maintaining the quality of the content of the posts.